A Holistic Approach to Well Being
Our Spa Represents healing, learning, relaxing and well being.
DEFINING THE ULTIMATE SPA EXPERIENCE!
Our mission at the Gentle Healing Wellness Spa is to listen to the needs of each individual guest, blend them with the experience and talent of our educated technicians, layer it with superior products, and wrap it all up with the kindness our our guest service staff.
The Gentle Healing Wellness Spa is nestled in a luxurious 1853 Queen Anne Victorian Farmhouse that was once featured on the tour of historical homes in Cranbury. Its comfortable, century-old rooms carry the soft scent of natural aromatherapy accented by a parlor fireplace and the color of Victoriana.
A wonderful gazebo, a swaying hammock, casual porches, and sunlit patios are surrounded by beautifully landscaped grounds all designed for you to dine, recline, and unwind at your leisure. Our Master Suite, with its private patio overlooking the grounds is perfect to celebrate any and all special occasions. Private changing rooms house your personal locker, slippers, towels and robe.
Throughout your stay indulge in a variety of organic teas, wine, and the finest pure Fiji water.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Spa at Gentle Healing is an oasis of luxury featuring individual massage and skincare rooms, cozy robes, and slippers. Fiji water, organic teas, wine, lunch, dinner or hors d’oeuvres can be provided throughout your stay.
Treatments are selected and reserved specifically for your needs, based on availability. We require 24 hours notice for changes or cancellations; changes or cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to an appointment will result in a charge of 50 percent of the total cost of service(s); a lack of any notification will result in the full charge of your scheduled service(s) and the forfeiture of Gift Certificates.
Gratuities are left to your discretion and should be based on satisfaction of services. Gratuities cannot be placed on credit cards. An 18 percent gratuity will be automatically added for parties of five or more. Gentle Healing Wellness Spa does not assume responsibility nor is liable for misplaced or stolen goods. For your convenience, lockers are provided to ensure the safety of your personal belongings and it is strongly advised that you to take advantage of them. We do however, encourage that you leave all valuables at home or in your vehicle.
Gentle Healing reserves the right to inspect and deny the return of any product. Goods will only be considered for return if the purchased product is in its original container and is accompanied by the original sales receipt. Goods may be returned within seven (7) days of original purchase date. This does not include perishables or opened Compact Discs.
Our web site features monthly specials that can be printed and used as coupons at your convenience. Coupons cannot be used toward the redemption of Gift Certificates, but may be used toward the purchase of Gift Certificates with the understanding that the purchased Gift Certificate will expire on the same date as the coupon.
Guidelines for Receiving Spa Services
- Check-In Time is part of the Spa Environment and is scheduled 15 minutes prior to the start of your session.
- To ensure the courtesy and satisfaction of all Gentle Healing guests all services are scheduled to end on time. However, due to the personal nature of the spa environment session times session starting times may vary slightly.
- If you are having more than one service, we strongly encourage you to store all valuables, including jewelry, watches and cell-phones, in your locker when changing for your services. Please pin the key to your robe to ensure it is with you at all times.
- It is customary to remove all clothing including undergarments and loose jewelry during all sessions.
- During all sessions you will be professionally draped and cared for allowing for minimal exposure of the area being addressed.
- If you are uncomfortable with this design, certainly dis-robe to your comfort level
- To prevent irritation, women should avoid shaving prior to body exfoliations and wraps.
- Please be sure to inform your therapist of any inflamed joints or muscles.
- Guests receiving facial or waxing treatments should inform the esthetician of any medication, including Accutane or any form of Retinol products.